Are you wondering about which speedometer you should get for your bike? It can be a daunting task to try and find the right gadgets and devices that will suit your bike, meet your requirements and not break your bank at the same time.
Not to worry, we’ve compiled a list of the best Motorcycle Speedometers for you. We’ll also take you through a few details on them, like:
- What does a GPS speedometer do?
- What to look for in a good speedometer?
- Best Speedometers
If you’re in the market to upgrade your bike, make sure you pick quality products that will last the wear and tear of your daily commute and give you accurate information. So that you can take appropriate measures to make sure everything is functioning smoothly.
Our Top Pick
- GPS Speedometers--- Quickly collect speedometers from GPS satellites, and...
- HUD display---Driving Speed, Single Driving Time and Mileage.
- Safety Alarm---Overspeed alarm and fatigue alarm to ensure safe protection...
- Easy to use--Simple installation, plug and play. No professional...
We had to start the discussion with our top pick of speedometers, the Digital Universal GPS Speedometer. The unit comes with many functions, which are handy when riding.
The over-speed alarm makes sure you are driving within the speed limits. It also comes with a fatigue alarm, so you’ll get a beep after every hour or so to keep you focused on the road.
It’ll also adjust the brightness throughout the day and night so you can see the digits with ease, and it displays the mileage and driving time.
This sturdy speedometer feels is durable and will last a long time.
- Dimensions: 32cm L x 10cm W x 8cm H
- Brand: Cicony
- What you get: USB cable, user guide, and a stand. You also get sticky pads for easy installation.
As the name suggests, ita a universal speedometer and is suitable for cars, bikes, trucks and trains. The device is simple enough to navigate with three function buttons, up, down and enter. The USB charging port is on the right side of the unit.
What does a GPS speedometer do?
When on the move, you need to make sure that you are travelling within the speed limits for safety reasons and avoid unnecessary altercations. This device can measure your travelling speed accurately and keeps you aware of your mileage.
A GPS speedometer has many features like measuring driving speed; it can output mileage, voltage, engine RPM, and much more. All these inclusive features give you an advantage while on the go. So, it would help you if you considered getting one.
What to look for in a good speedometer?
The more features, the better these days and a GPS speedometer comes with plenty of great ones. The majority of speedometers are dual, so you get the benefits of an odometer as well as a tachometer.
This leads me to my second suggestion, make sure you’re getting a device that will give you close to accurate readings. As per regulations set up by authorities, speedometers can read high by 10 percent plus 4 km/h at a specified test speed, but under no circumstances can the speedometer read low.
That’s some good-to-know information while trying to look for a device. You can also read the reviews before you make any purchase, especially the older ones, so you know if the device is any good.
If you haven’t taken a look at our best choice for speedometers, we’ve already mentioned it on top, but if you want to know what else is available out there, we’ve got you covered.
66mm Universal Digital LED Tachometer Speedometer
- ☆ LED Digital Speedometer Tachometer: LED digital Speedometer Tachometer...
- ☆ Clear Lens With Back Light: Clear lens with back light, anti-glare and...
- ☆ Perfect Compatibility: Thex motorcycle speedometer tachometer is...
- ☆ Premium Quality: Made of premium electrical components adopted chip...
The 66mm digital speedo has a 12-volt power supply and comes with an oil level meter. The device can indicate your speed precisely in both KPH and MPH.
The display is anti-glare, and they’ve added a waterproof metal shell so you can use the device in the rain without worrying. The device is easy to install and has excellent reviews from all its users.
Aeloa Motorcycle Odometer Bike Speedometer
No products found.
A highly functional unit with a great display and an n-Speed indicator, the Aeloa Odometer is made with high-quality metal materials that are corrosion resistant and it’s shockproof.
It comes packed with features like indicator led lights and a stall display. It’s also impact resistant which allows the device to withstand slight collisions. It can be used with honda motorcycles but is best suited for sports cars and retro motorcycles.
Universal Motorcycle Dual Odometer Speedometer Gauge with Indicator
- 【HIGH QUALITY】: This motorcycle speedometer adopts durable metal and...
- 【REASONABLE DESIGN】: This motorcycle odometer is designed with...
- 【EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE】: This motorcycle speedometer gauge is...
- 【SCOPE OF APPLICATION】: This motorcycle speedometer has high...
Designed and built for practicality, this dual motorcycle speedometer by Keenso comes highly recommended. It’s made with corrosion-free metal and plastic housing for the unit. The device is Shockproof and is highly durable.
It has an integrated mileage display, signal indicator, gear display, headlight display etc., all with the promise of accurate readings. The mounting hole distance is about 95 mm and is compatible with almost all motorbikes.
The Speed Meter Waterproof Digital GPS Backlight Speed Counter
- [Scene application]----GPS speedometer backlight maximum speed, high-speed...
- [Detail experience] - seismic design, 0.2S or 0.5S refresh rate for fast...
- [Designed for you] - installation is very simple, simple menu navigation...
- 【Housekeeper Service】Fine Structure Application 60mm (2.4") standard...
If you’re looking for a reliable waterproof GPS and speedometer, here it is! Known for its fast and accurate display. The other features included are a high-speed alarm, odometer, voltage, clock, satellite number viewing function, and suitable for motorcycles and boats.
The GPS will automatically locate the UTC and does not require antenna assistance. It’s made with durable materials and is very easy to install and use. This speedometer will make your travels safer.
Safety first, we’ve been told this time and again and might have used the phrase ourselves at some point. Getting a great speedometer gives you surety while you’re out cruising by helping you keep check of your speed, and also, the added features on most devices will make sure you keep your bike up to scratch.